The buried domestic sewage treatment equipment consists of seven parts:
1. Primary sedimentation tank 2, contact oxidation tank 3, secondary sedimentation tank 4, disinfection tank, disinfection device 5, sludge tank 6, fan room 7, fan and water pump power distribution device,
It is discussed as follows:
Primary sedimentation tank: the primary sedimentation tank is a vertical flow sedimentation tank. The rising velocity of sewage in the sedimentation tank is 0.6-0.8 mm / s, and the settled sludge is magnetically sucked out with water.
Contact oxidation tank: the water after primary sedimentation flows automatically to the contact tank for biochemical treatment. The contact pool is divided into 2-3 levels, with a total retention time of 3-5.5 hours. The filler is a honeycomb and semi soft composite filler, which is easy to form film and does not block the balling. The gas water ratio of the contact pool is about 12:1.
Secondary sedimentation tank: the biochemical sewage flows to the secondary sedimentation tank, which is also a vertical flow sedimentation tank. The rising velocity is 0.3-0.4 mm / s. the sludge is sucked out by the water pump.
Disinfection pool and disinfection device: the disinfection pool of the device is 30 minutes according to the standard of "gbj48-83". In case of hospital sewage, the residence time of the disinfection pool can be increased by 1-1.5 hours.
The disinfection device is reformed with reference to foreign data. It can continuously change the dosage according to the size of the water output. The purpose of adding more chemicals for more water and less chemicals for less water is to add chlorine cake. If users need other disinfection devices, our factory can be responsible for the purchase and installation.
Sludge tank: all sludge from primary sedimentation tank and secondary sedimentation tank is automatically discharged into the sludge tank for aerobic digestion. After digestion, there is little residual sludge. Generally, it is only necessary to transport it out 1-2 times a year with a septic truck.
Fan room: the fan room is set under the disinfection pool. The double-layer compartment door is adopted at the inlet of the machine room. There is a silencer at the air inlet, so there is basically no noise during operation.
Two water pumps are used, one for standby, and two fans are selected. In order to prolong the service life, the method of alternate use is adopted.
The equipment can be either buried or above the ground. It depends on the user's land occupation and environmental conditions. The foundation or pit of the whole equipment can be made according to the user's requirements. It can be directly excavated and leveled, installed into the equipment and then covered with soil. It can also be made into a whole pool foundation of brick wall structure into concrete structure. After the equipment is in place, it can be covered with a flat plate. At the same time, there is an appropriate inspection and repair gap between the equipment and the pool.
Ⅰ、 Advantages of geographical domestic sewage treatment equipment:
1. Buried below the ground surface, the ground surface above the equipment can be used as greening or other land, without building houses, heating and insulation.
2. The two-stage biological contact oxidation process adopts push flow biological contact oxidation, and its treatment effect is better than that of the fully mixed or two-stage series fully mixed biological contact oxidation tank. Compared with the activated sludge tank, it has small volume, strong adaptability to water quality, good impact load resistance, stable effluent quality and no sludge bulking. A new type of elastic three-dimensional packing is used in the tank, which has a large specific surface area and is easy for microorganisms to hang and remove the film. Under the same organic load, it has a high removal rate of organic matter and can improve the solubility of oxygen in the air in water.
3. Biological contact oxidation method is adopted in the biochemical tank. The volume load of the filler is relatively low, the microorganism is at its own oxidation stage, and the sludge production is small. It only needs to discharge the sludge once more than three months (90 days) (use the septic truck to suck or dehydrate it into sludge cake for outward transportation).
4. In addition to conventional high-altitude exhaust, the deodorization method of the buried domestic sewage treatment equipment is equipped with soil deodorization measures.
5. The whole equipment processing system is equipped with a fully automatic electrical control system and an equipment fault alarm system, which operates safely and reliably. Usually, it does not need to be managed by a specially assigned person, but only needs to be maintained and maintained in a timely manner.
Ⅱ、 Several usage methods of buried domestic sewage treatment equipment:
1. It can treat the comprehensive wastewater of living system and its similar organic wastewater;
2. It is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic and stainless steel, with excellent characteristics such as corrosion resistance and aging resistance, and its service life is more than 50 years;
3. The whole set of devices is simple in construction and easy to operate. All mechanical equipment is automatically controlled. All devices can be set on the ground;
Ⅲ、 Scope of application of buried domestic sewage treatment equipment:
1. Hotels, restaurants, sanatoriums and hospitals;
2. Residential quarter, village and market town;
3. Stations, airports, seaports, wharves and ships;
4. Factories, mines, troops, tourist spots and scenic spots;
5. Various industrial organic wastewater similar to domestic sewage.